HOME > Parents Information > Parents Support Group
Parents Support Group
The Parent Support Group (PSG) provides PSG members the opportunity to:
- Share their perspectives and feedback on school programmes and processes
- Share their knowledge and experience with the students as part of the students’ holistic education
- Network and learn with other parents as the children mature into confident teenagers
As valued partners of the school, the school will invite the PSG members to:
- Plan and participate in parenting workshops that meet the needs of different groups of parents.
- Have conversations with school leaders and key personnel on MOE and school policies.
- Participate in MOE activities for parents.
- Join the students and staff in key school programmes as part of our school community.
- Plan and carry out interesting activities for PSG members
The teachers who will be working most closely with PSG members are:
- Dr Mohammad Shah B Razak (HOD PE/CCA)
- Mrs Quek-Chang Way Lie (LT/NFS)
- Mrs Chan Lay Yean
- Mdm Meenakshi
Parent Representatives for Different Levels in 2021
|Secondary 1||Mdm Jasmine Tan|
|Secondary 1||Mdm Suriani Binte Tokiman|
|Secondary 2||Mdm Josephine Tan Hui Choo|
|Secondary 3||Mdm Samantha See|
|Secondary 4 and 5||Mrs Kee Hwee Sin|
|Secondary 4 and 5||Mdm Doris Lee|
PARENT SUPPORT GROUP (PSG) MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest to join the PSG. Kindly fill in the information through the link https://qrgo.page.link/8ux8F or scan the QR quote.