HOME > ADMIN > NEU PC Plus Programme
NEU PC Plus Programme
The NEU PC Plus Programme offers students and persons with disabilities from low income households the opportunity to own a brand new computer at an affordable price.
For enquiries, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6684 8858.
How to Apply
- Complete the PC-Bundle application form
- For broadband service application, fill in the Broadband Service application form and Deed of Indemnity
- Submit completed form(s) and supporting documents to the applicant's school's administrative staff or directly to the relevant appointed lead agency for processing
The applicant must have:
- A valid student pass/matriculation card
- NRICs/birth certificates of the applicant and all the members of the household
- Latest pay slip or a 12-month CPF contribution history of all working adults in the household
- Latest 12-month CPF contribution history or a declaration of income status of all non-working adults in the household
Application forms are downloadable from the IDA website